Coconut Rice Pudding
This coconut rice pudding is creamy, sweet, and topped with crunchy chocolately Coconola and fresh fruit and it tastes amazing!🤤
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup white rice (short grain)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice ( we used manuka honey)
- 1 pinch salt
- GrandyOats Grain-Free Coconola
- Pour the coconut milk in a pot on medium heat.
- Once coconut milk begins to simmer stir in the rice and reduce the heat to low immediately. (Fat separation will happen if you leave it too long!)
- Flavor things up with vanilla extract, manuka honey, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir occasionally (ever 5 minutes) and let it simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes until things get well combined and a creamy texture is achieved. Cover your pot with a lid at this point.
- Once mixture is done serve in small cups or bowls and top with Coconola and fruit once cooled!
Are you a rice pudding fan? If you're used to topping your rice pudding with crushed nuts you'll love this Chocolate Chunk Coconola treat!