Garlic and Herb Cashew Roasted Veggie Soup
Creamy, dreamy, and with a punch of crunch! This Roasted Veggie Soup will hit the spot as the days get colder🧡
- 1 cup roughly chopped parsnip
- 1 cup roughly chopped butternut or kabocha squash
- 2 cups roughly chopped carrots
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- 1 box low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can coconut milk
- @grandyoats Garlic Herb Cashew for garnish!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss the veggies and onion with olive oil, and spices on a large sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until tender.
- In a blender, combine the roasted veggies with 1 quart of vegetable stock and 1/2 cup of coconut milk. Blend until smooth and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the soup into a medium sized pot and heat the soup gently until it's warmed through.
- To serve, top soup with GrandyOats Garlic Herb Cashew and greek yogurt!