Mixed Berry Skillet Cobbler
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries, stems removed, and berries quartered
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Your choice of Coconola - we used Original!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix all of the filling ingredients together and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the filling into a medium-sized, lightly greased cast iron skillet and bake for 35 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the Coconola and bake for another 10 - 15 minutes or until filling is bubbly.
- Let the crumble cool for 15-20 minutes and then scoop on your favorite ice cream!