Mummy Granola Bars
The perfect spooky snack for a fall adventure with the family. (Can we get a BOO-yah??)
- 2 cups @grandyoats Classic Granola
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plus two tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup white chocolate (melted)
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients (except for the melted white chocolate) into a bowl and mix well.
- Scoop the granola mixture into the pan. Spread evenly and press the mixture down firmly with your hands or the bottom of a glass jar.
- Set the bars by placing them in the freezer for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate chips over medium low heat, stirring frequently so the white chocolate doesn't burn.
- Remove the bars from the freezer and cut them into 8 rectangles.
- Lay out the bars on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and then use a spoon to drizzle the melted white chocolate on each bar like a wrapped mummy!
- If you're feeling extra, melt a little dark chocolate add the eyes 👀 Store in the fridge until ready to eat!