Clean Vegan Pudding
This vegan chocolate pudding has a secret superfood ingredient- avocado! This recipe is a healthy 'real food' alternative to a store bought snack pack pudding. It’s delicious and incredibly decadent. Our clean pudding is simple, easy and can be ready in 5 min or less!
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup unsweetened organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. real vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt to taste
- In a food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth. Stop occasionally to scrape the bottom and sides of the processor until all the little chunks of avocado are gone.
- Transfer to a bowl and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Top with your favorite toppings- we love adding a little Coconola crunch, bananas and coconut whipped "cream"